The McLean Residence
Our offices are located in the McLean Residence, a heritage home in Port Moody, B.C.
The home is built in Edwardian style, with unusually sophisticated carved brackets and carpenter ornamentation on its front verandah.
It is believed to have been built by William Hamilton circa 1908, and was originally located at 2325 St. Johns Street. By 1912, it was owned by Mrs. Elizabeth A. McLean. Mrs. McLean moved to Vancouver in 1918, and the house was sold to clerk Albert Dyer Munn. In 1924, Frederick Appleyard bought the house.
The residence was relocated in 2001 to its current Clark Street location.
Source: City of Port Moody Heritage Inventory, 1999.